We’re looking for an HR Generalist!
Our team is fast and smart. What makes us great is our people. We are seeking an energetic HR Generalist who can continue our success; one who can help us to seek out new talent and facilitate the right experiences for our employees. Join our growing team of highly skilled, industry-leading, technology-focused professionals. This position is part-time (20 hrs/week) or full time.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employees on all human resources-related issues, including employee benefit questions and inquiries.
- Ensure that performance reviews are kept on cycle and complete
- Coach managers on conducting performance reviews
- Keep job descriptions vibrant and up to date
- Be responsible for personnel data management and integrity, and compliance of federal employment laws and internal policies and procedures
- Maintain and recommend improvements to current HR policies
- Manage candidate pipeline, assessment process, and paperwork for full-time, part-time, and contract candidates from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets
- Educate team on the recruitment process, interviewing, screening, and hiring
- Actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of open positions, advise, influence managers, and adjust to changing needs in a timely manner
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, and project our company values, capabilities, market challenges, and key skills from the very first contact
- Manage the full life cycle of the talent acquisition process including phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, offer extension, and onboarding.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-7 years of experience in HR-related functions
- Solid understanding of current employment laws in Illinois
- Consulting or agency experience
- Proven ability to work effectively remotely
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong preference given to candidates local to the Chicago metro area
Set Yourself Apart:
- UX research recruitment experience
- Understand of the skills needed in behavioral experience research
- Relationship management skills
- Understand common benefits, such as health/dental/vision insurance, disability (short- and long-term), PTO tracking, 401(K), etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Professional communication skills – written, oral, and interpersonal
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Leadership experience in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
If you think you’d be a great fit, please fill out an application.