Project Management Coordinator
A Project Management Coordinator at Bold Insight is a key part of the project team, supporting the project leads, managing project kickoff and close out activities, drafting vendor statements of work, and overseeing payment schedules.
Acting as a bridge between the sales team and the technical project lead, who is responsible for the execution of the project, the Project Management Coordinator will make sure the project is transitioned and key administrative tasks have been completed. The Project Management Coordinator may also help coordinate travel accommodations for domestic and international engagements.
A successful Project Management Coordinator will be an excellent communicator and have exceptional social skills to execute team leadership duties, a project supervisor role, and be a supportive colleague simultaneously.
We provide ongoing, robust, certified training that fosters an environment of professional growth. This training starts from week 1! You hit the ground running with exposure to client work to understand our processes and approach with constant support from your colleagues! We are passionate about our collaborative and team-centered culture.
We know you will love working with us because WE love working with us! Based on employee input, our workplace culture was recognized externally by Inc. Magazine in 2020 and Crain’s Chicago Business in 2020 and 2021!
This is a full-time position flexibly based out of our Downers Grove location. For the right candidate we would be open to fully remote.
The Project Management Coordinator will manage many projects in various phases and communicate with several project leads concurrently, so qualified candidates will be competent in the following areas:
- Proven self-management
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensure projects adhere to deadlines
- Manage vendor relationships
- Design and sign off on contracts
- Oversee incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Optimize and improve processes and approach where necessary
Additionally, the Project Management Coordinator should possess high levels of the following skills:
- A keen eye for detail
- Extremely organized and on top of to-do tasks
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Experience & Requirements
Entry level, college degree preferred but not required.
Benefits and perks
All of our team members, both contract and full-time, enjoy many benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive salary
- Employer-subsidized travel perks
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices incorporated into all organizational workstreams
- New hire Friendtor program
- Home office equipment & supplies
- Telecom reimbursement
- Team events
Working in our corporate office? We have a lot of fun in our casual, laid-back offices! Whether you’re primarily on-site or occasionally stopping by, you’ll enjoy even more benefits, including:
- Free snacks and drinks
- Office dogs
- Happy hours and in-person team events
- Espresso machines, need we say more?
- Choice of medical insurance programs (PPO, HSA & HMO)
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Short- and long-term disability, life, AD&D
- Pet insurance
- Potential for employee ownership
- 401K matching
- [Beginning Jan 1, 2023] 100% employer-paid health insurance (dental and vision included) for full-time employees, 50% employer-paid for spouse/dependents
- Monthly bonus plan
- Loyalty bonuses, including an every 5-year travel perk — take a vacation on us!
- Philanthropy hours
- Industry-leading parental leave policy
- Conference attendance & professional development
- Holiday office closure, generous PTO, paid holidays, personal, and sick time
Think you’re a good fit?
All visitors are required to wear a mask while in our offices and labs. Due to vaccine requirements by some of our clients and vendors, employees and contractors must provide vaccination status to human resources. This includes proof of vaccination or medical or religious exemption (if applicable).
Note: In the future, we hope to welcome candidates who require a VISA to work in the US, however, at this time we are targeting US citizens to fill available positions.
We work in virtually every industry across hundreds of products.
With a mentorship-model training program, we support your short and long-term career goals.
Incredibly collaborative and supportive team and fun and casual work environment.
A friendly face to help you through virtual onboarding and beyond!