We’re looking for a Research Operations Associate!
Research Operations Associate (Contract)
Bold Insight is looking for a Research Operations Associate. This is a full-time contractor position. As a Research Operations Associate, you will be working with an incredibly collaborative, inclusive, and supportive team. You will be a point of contact for clients and vendors and support various areas of research logistics to ensure each project’s success; tasks may include recruit management, budget tracking support, updating and generating reports from project management workspace platform, and any administrative support the project team may need.
Contractors at Bold Insight enjoy many perks including:
- Exposure to diverse projects and experiences
- Generous work-from-home policy
- Invitation to participate in team events and external activities
- Telecom reimbursement
- Fitness center membership at our corporate office
Qualified candidates will be competent in the following areas, or will be committed to developing competence depending on experience level:
- Excellent customer service, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented organizational skills with good time management
- Timeliness and adherence to aggressive deadlines
- Be able to think on the fly to come up with creative solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 and Google Suite of products
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible availability to accommodate alternate time zones
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to ask for help
- Be comfortable working remotely
- Have a very good internet connection
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer Service (1-2 years’ experience)
- Project management experience
- Working in UX or market research is a big plus
Note: In the future, we hope to welcome candidates who require a VISA to work in the US, however, at this time we are targeting US citizens to fill available positions.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please fill out an application.