We’re looking for a Technology Coordinator!
Our research labs are an integral part of our service offering. Our attention to detail is key to our lab design and execution. Our creative, flexible, and reliable labs support researchers as they work to answer our clients’ research questions.
As a Technology Coordinator, you will work with an incredibly collaborative, inclusive, and supportive team. You will set up research labs, support research logistics, and assist the Bold Insight IT team as needed. Must be willing to be in-person at both our Downers Grove and Chicago loop locations as needed.
Qualified candidates will be competent in the following areas, or will be committed to developing competence depending on experience level:
- Strong knowledge of computer, audio, and video technology
- Ability to set up research labs which includes solid understanding of video and audio capture
- Creative thinking to adapt lab technology to flexible environments
- Train Bold Insight staff on lab equipment and setups
- Troubleshoot common tech issues
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Own a car
Customer service (1-2 years)
Associate, B.A., or B.S. Degree in Audio/Visual Communications, Information Technology, or related fields or 3+ years related experience.
All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask while in our offices. We work with a variety of participants for research, some with medical conditions that may impact their ability to receive the vaccine. Therefore, team vaccination is requested and recommended.
Note: In the future, we hope to welcome candidates who require a VISA to work in the US, however, at this time we are targeting US citizens to fill available positions.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please fill out an application.