An employee-owned company
We are employee-owned, and our vision is for every long-term member of our team to share in the success they help create. We value curiosity, ambition, and an entrepreneurial flare. We also believe in our employees; we have a culture that promotes empowerment, resourcefulness, and ingenuity.
Why you should apply
A UX and HF consulting practice based in the Chicago area, we offer our researchers the opportunity to work with some of the coolest next-generation products out there. We partner with our clients to inform the design of best-in-class experiences, and we have a great time doing it!
We are a team of seasoned UX & HF professionals who believe in the importance of designing products and services that are useful, usable, and engaging across every industry. We work to expose team members to a wide variety of research diversity.
Incredibly collaborative team
Investment in your professional growth
Opportunities to publish, attend conferences, and teach frequently arise. We also foster a mentorship-model training program.
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus plan
- 401K matching
- Choice of medical insurance programs (PPO, HSA & HMO)
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Potential for 100% employer-covered health insurance (Dental and Vision included)
- Power adjustable standing desks
- Lots of happy hours
- Employer-subsidized travel perks
- Conference attendance & professional development
- Access to loads of Nerf guns
- Short and long term disability, Life, AD&D insurance options
- Free fitness center membership
- Potential for employee ownership
- Generous work-from-home policy
- Relaxed dress code
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices incorporated into all organizational workstreams
- Philanthropy hours
- Espresso machine, need we say more?
If you have a Master’s Degree in behavioral science with an emphasis on research or comparable experience as a user experience researcher, human factors practitioner, cognitive engineer, information architect, or something similar – we’re interested in speaking with you. If you have those things and happen to also have a sense of humor, enjoy travel (variable, but up to 40%), play well with others, and are eager to learn something new almost every day – we’re probably going to get along just fine.
Bold Insight is located in Chicago suburb Downers Grove, IL. We also have a Chicago loop location. Aside from the home base, our researchers travel all over the country, as well as, internationally in the name of gathering the data that lead to insights for our clients.
Bold Insight a Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work in Chicago finalist for second year in a row. Bold Insight has once again been named one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago, making the 2021 list.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please fill out an application.