- Large layout and extra-wide door can accommodate oversized products such as fitness machines, medical equipment, or large home appliances
- Space can be configured for unique simulated environments, e.g., hospital room with multiple beds or living room for entertainment devices
- Large enough for focus groups or multiple-participant sessions.
- One-way mirror facilitates observation from adjoining room
- Test session live-streamed to adjoining observation room or remote viewers
- Cameras positioned to capture device and participant(s), as well as screen mirroring of interface, to project into observation room or for remote stakeholders
- Spacious client observation room accommodates large stakeholder groups
- One-way mirror provides observation of test session
- Large TV projects device screens and/or interface, participant reactions, and all relevant camera angles
- Adjoined kitchen
- Live streaming from all test rooms possible
about our research facilities
Our research helps us understand where the product is falling short and where it’s succeeding. To uncover these insights, we can jump in at any point in the product development cycle. This valuable data is transformed into design recommendations for your team to confidently bring a product to market that users will adopt and champion. We empower your designers to design with confidence and deliver an experience users will love!